Brands are the most potent commercial and cultural force on the planet. Think McDonald’s, Apple, Manchester United, Tate, Google or Harry Potter. Get under the skin of such brands, and ask how and why they become so powerful.
The University of East Anglia has teamed up with influential brand consultancy Wolff Olins to bring you this course, led by renowned consultant Robert Jones.
You’ll learn from practitioners at companies like Virgin and Google. You’ll get a rich mixture of theory and practical tools as well as insights and methods from the converging worlds of technology, design and brand.
When would you like to start?
Date to be announced
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explain what a brand is, and how it influences people’s actions
- Describe the shape, and the changing dynamics, of the branding industry
- Start to build a brand by defining a sense of purpose
- Evaluate the role of design in branding, and the four dimensions on which it works
- Assess the advantages and techniques of brand-led management
- Imagine the future of branding, and start to build your personal brand
Who is the course for?
If you’re developing a career in branding - or if you work in a related area, like strategy, marketing or innovation - this course is for you. It will support your professional development, and also provide you with a taste of what taking a Masters in branding or brand management would be like.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLbrands to talk about this course on social media.