Understand upcycling, how to make upcycling products and start up a company
Have you ever turned unwanted objects or waste materials into entirely new products? Upcycling is the ideal way to combine creative ideas with a passion for sustainability and entrepreneurship.
On this course, you will learn how to apply the key concepts of upcycling to real-life practice. You will explore how to start upcycling, the link between upcycling and the Sustainable Development Goals, and learn about successful case study examples.
You will also get inspired by business upcycling ideas, receive guidance on how to start your own company, and learn how to fund and market your products.
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Reflect on what upcycling is and its relation to sustainable development
- Explore how to evaluate upcycling in the context of global and local environmental problems
- Assess different ways of creating products out of trash
- Identify different upcycling business models
- Reflect on the steps to start up an upcycling company
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone looking to start their own upcycling company or who are interested in entrepreneurship, eco-friendly businesses and sustainability.
Join this course
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
for one year
Buy Unlimited and you will get: