Can the case be made for a more optimistic outlook on international development?
Learn with internationally-renowned experts
Researchers from the University of Oslo and Stanford University, together with colleagues from Malawi, China and the UK, will examine interventions critically, while exploring how successful development strategies can be deployed in a range of international contexts.
What topics will you cover?
- Core concepts in development theory
- Poverty reduction and income inequality
- Food security and agriculture
- Global governance and international cooperation
- Human rights and development
- Good governance, rule of law and state building
- Public participation and civil society
- Successful cases of national and international development initiatives
Upgrade - $64
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLwhatworks to talk about this course on social media.