Understand the characteristics of a project
In this short course, you’ll be exploring and critically appraising evidence for effective writing and impactful business cases.
You’ll undertake research on the implantation of change within an organisation, the factors that might promote effective change and others that may hinder it. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore stakeholder analysis and how it can impact proposed change.
- Planning a project
- Primary and secondary data
- Understanding project limitations
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Critically appraise different models and approaches to writing an effective, persuasive and impactful business case
- Critically evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of aims and SMART objectives, success criteria and outcome measures and their value in a business case
- Appraise the different approaches to change management that could be utilised in the successful implementation of the proposed project and mitigation of risk
- Demonstrate critical understanding and application of resource management and planning in the development of a realistic and cost-effective project
Who is the course for?
MBA healthcare sector students in their final semester.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.