A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or equivalent internationally recognised qualification such as economics or related studies, public health, health-related studies, pharmacy, or medicine.
Non-native speakers of English must provide evidence of one of the following:
- IELTS: 6.5 (minimum 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 59 (59 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 63% (minimum 58% in all areas)
- TOEFL: 90 (minimum 20 in all parts)
How much will it cost?
Advance your healthcare career with an online MSc taught by Brunel’s world-class academics and health sector experts. This distance learning programme will provide the credentials you need to take your health career to the next level. Course content is delivered through 8 modules that cover a range of issues facing public health sectors around the world, while giving you a solid foundation in social justice.
By the end of this programme, you will:
- Understand the scope and nature of contemporary healthcare and overall wellness at local, national, and global levels
- Gain a deep awareness of the major determinants of health, and learn how to promote wellness in such a way as to address social and economic inequalities, and promote values of social justice
- Grasp the academic knowledge and industry-relevant skills in reflective practice, research, communication, and learn to work in a dynamic team culture
- Understand the principles and complexities of using evidence, including researching, analysing, and evaluating health information and policy
- Appreciate the ethical, political, societal, and cultural dilemmas that arise in the health and social sectors
- Gain a critical understanding of principles of leadership and different strategies for influencing others or enhancing performance. Understand negotiation and mediation plans to address global, organisational or community challenges