To be eligible to enter onto Master level courses students should possess a good honours undergraduate degree (minimum 2:2) or equivalent in a relevant subject. Accreditation for prior learning (APL) is in accordance with Coventry University London Academic Regulations for taught postgraduate courses.
How can I study this course?
This course can be studied 100% online with both full-time and part-time options.
The full-time route takes one year to complete, or part-time two years.
How much will it cost?
This course has a UK and International fee. The Admissions Team will carry out a fee assessment where appropriate, to determine which fee is applicable.
16 May 2022
UK students – £14,250
International students – £17,900
12 September 2022
UK students – £14,550
International students – £18,250
Postgraduate UK/EU students
The tuition fee for the course that is stated on the course webpage and in the prospectus will apply. If the duration of the course is longer than one academic year, we may increase the fee for each subsequent year of study but any such increases will be no more than inflation. Following the UK’s exit from the European Union, EU students should be aware that there may be a change to UK laws following the UK’s exit; this may change their student status, their eligibility to study part time, and/or their eligibility for student finance. We will act in accordance with the UK’s laws in force in relation to student tuition fees and finance from time to time.
Postgraduate international students
The tuition fee that is stated on the course webpage and in the prospectus for the first year of study will apply. We will review our tuition fees each year. For international students, we may increase fees for each subsequent year of study but such increases will be no more than 5% above inflation.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Critically analyse and apply digital marketing technologies to problem-solving and decision-making processes within various organizational contexts.
- Effectively manage the evolving consumer behaviour by questioning current marketing practices and employing digital methodologies to building successful online presence.
- Systematically appraise and apply appropriate digital solutions and metrics from various sources for data analysis to meet the requirements of contemporary organizations and report information on business performance.
- Act analytically, reflectively, innovatively and creatively to respond to current trends and contemporary marketing challenges by utilising relevant theoretical, methodological and technical knowledge and appropriate cognitive, practical and transferable skills.
- Synthesise theories and practical examples using data analytics to critically evaluate digital business models and produce contemporary marketing plans to facilitate the digital customer journey and business opportunities for organizations in the global digital era.
- Critically debate current knowledge to respond to key trends, complex real-business scenarios and contemporary marketing issues with the use of digital tools, marketing methodologies and digital measurement techniques.
- Communicate effectively employing professional and interpersonal skills to successfully engage with diverse audiences through visual, verbal and written formats offline and online appropriate to context, and utilising digital marketing industry standard terminologies.
- Engage in reflective practices with confidence exhibiting competencies in self-awareness, independent learning, resilience and creative critical thinking within a variety of individual and team roles, leadership opportunities and continuous professional development.