By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- Identify and evaluate a variety of effective blended learning approaches to improve learners' experience and attainment.
- Develop ways in which new technology can contribute to the difficult challenges facing the FE and Skills sector
- Achieve a greater awareness of the many free/affordable tools to enhance teaching and learning
- Identify good practice in using digital tools for collecting evidence
- Explain the potential in using digital tools for the End Point Assessment
- Explore the role of the trainer in apprenticeships in the digital age
- Describe the role of digital in preparing for a trainer’s or organisation’s readiness for the apprenticeship programme
- Develop your learner's acquisition of the digital skills needed in the workplace
- Apply knowledge of blended learning of new technologies into their future delivery
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends