Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions refer to the prizes being offered to those who take part in the Course Creators Survey 2015.
1. FutureLearn Ltd is the Promoter of this Prize Draw. Address: 96 Euston Road, London, NW1 2DB.
2. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.
3. The prize draw is open to anyone who is 13 or older who:
a) completes the FutureLearn “Course Creators” survey
b) provides their name and a valid e-mail address
c) has signed up and started at least one course on FutureLearn.com
4. FutureLearn Ltd employees, partners, suppliers and their families are not allowed to enter the prize draw.
5. FutureLearn Ltd assumes that anyone who completes the survey and enters the prize accepts these Terms and Conditions.
6. Anyone who provides their name and email address agrees to be contacted by FutureLearn Ltd with regards to either the survey or the prizes. FutureLearn Ltd will not use names and email addresses for any other purpose.
7. You cannot enter multiple times or enter joint submissions.
8. FutureLearn Ltd rejects any liability for any delayed, lost or incomplete entries. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by FutureLearn Ltd.
9. The Prize Draw will be open until 23:59 on the 22 July 2015 and any entry submitted after this period will not be considered.
10. FutureLearn Ltd will choose 3 (three) winners via a random draw, from all entries received. This will be done via a random computer process by the 27 July 2015. Should a winner not reply within 7 working days of the email notification, FutureLearn Ltd will attribute the prize to another entrant using the same process mentioned above.
11. Winners should receive their prizes within 2-10 weeks of providing their postal address depending on where they are in the world.
12. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. Each one of the three winners will receive a FutureLearn gift pack, which includes: 1 yellow “There are no textbooks in this bag” bag, 1 black “I talk in class” t-shirt, 1 set of FutureLearn postcards, 1 set of FutureLearn pencils and 1 FutureLearn smallest kite.
14. FutureLearn Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs that are not directly related to the prizes.