Why do you find the battle of Agincourt interesting?
Share your response in the comments area.Why do YOU find the battle of Agincourt interesting?
When you are ready to move on click the pink ‘Mark as Complete’ button at the bottom of this step. This will update your progress page, and will help you to keep track of which steps you’ve done.
- Comments should be brief and to the point; no more than two or three short paragraphs. This is a conversation, not a monologue – no one wants to read essays!
- Read your comments and replies all the way through before you post them. If you post in a hurry you may regret it later – you can’t delete but you can edit your comments
- Criticise the idea, not the person – and be polite when you do
- Don’t write a reply that you wouldn’t say face to face
- Not all learners have English as their first language, so always try to write clearly
- Explain any acronyms you use and avoid jargon if you can
- If you see a message that you think is offensive click its ‘Report’ flag icon. It will be reviewed by FutureLearn’s moderators and will be removed if they agree with you
Posting your first commentsShare your response in the discussion area. Have a look at other learners’ comments. If you can relate to a comment someone else has made, why not ‘Like’ it or leave a reply? You can filter comments by ‘Following’, ‘Most liked’ and ‘My comments’.If you want to see all the recent comments on the course, just click the Activity icon. If you’re following someone, you can filter this list to show only the comments of people you’re following.More information on Using Futurelearn
Agincourt 1415: Myth and Reality
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.