Additional guidance: using images in your hinge-point question submission
Steps to follow
- Create your HPQ – text and image – hand-drawn, scanned, photographed or using whatever software works best for you.
- Save or export your image in PNG or JPG file format. You can do this in PowerPoint using the Save As… option.
- Go to the HPQ Peer Assessment Padlet.
- Create a new post on the Padlet and click the upload file icon.
- Click away from the post and the post will be saved to the Padlet.
- Hover over your post and click the three dots at the top of the post (as shown below) to open a small menu:
- Select Expand post. Your post will load up bigger.
- Copy the URL (web address) for the post from your browser.
Assessment for Learning in STEM Teaching
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.