BIM case studies
- Chris Johnston of Willmott Dixon discusses BIM implementation for large projects
- Elena Simcock of Birmingham City University explores BIM implementation for public projects
- Nick Blenkarn of Severn Partnership explains BIM implementation within Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- What were the differences between all three BIM case studies?
- How did all three experts approach the method of implementing BIM practice into their own organisations?Share your thoughts and responses in the comments.
BIM Implementation within the AEC Industry
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.