Review of the week
- Discussed risks that are highlighted by external bodies such as the World Economic Forum
- Explored the differences and similarities between public, private, third sector organisations in the requirements for business continuity and crisis management
- Examined case studies of incidents that required business continuity or crisis management intervention
- Been invited to take part in a peer review exercise to present a case for business continuity management to a company
Your taskAt the close of this short course we’d like you to reflect on the following:
- What did you find that was good, stimulating, or relevant about this past week’s activities?
- Have this past week’s activities prompted you to explore ideas and concepts in greater depth?
- Can you see how this past week’s learning applies to practice?
Business Continuity Management and Crisis Management: An Introduction
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.