Still to come
- Use a range of modern and historical case studies to illustrate the changing nature and evolving practices within diverse global Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Crisis Management (CM) settings
- Introduce a wealth of core academic and industrial research findings to contextualise and chart the development of BCM and CM
- Explain in greater detail the internationalisation of BCM and CM through codified principles, practices and terminologies, via the use of standards and good practice guides.
- Appreciate the comprehensive requirements for designing, measuring and validating demonstrable capabilities in BCM and CM
- Explore the future direction of BCM and CM, including known trends, solutions and emergent risks likely to define tomorrow’s practice
Continuing your learningThis is the introductory two-week course of the Business Continuity and Crisis Management program, which forms part of the online MSc Emergency Management and Resilience degree offered by Coventry University.It is a fully online postgraduate course aimed at humanitarian emergency and crisis management professionals who want to expand their knowledge and acquire an internationally recognised qualification.If you would like to continue your learning then it is easy to register your interest or apply. We look forward to seeing you on future courses.
Please leave your feedback in the comments area.
Your final taskYour feedback is important to us and we would appreciate if you could take the time to let us know your thoughts.
- What did you enjoy most about the course?
- Is there anything that you would change?
- What else would you like to know about?
Business Continuity Management and Crisis Management: An Introduction
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.