- Loss of disks with vital data
- Unauthorised access to systems
- Weak passwords leading to easy access
- Children using company laptops/devices leading to vulnerabilities
- Employees at risk of being mugged or attacked because they are carrying expensive digital equipment in public
- Increased risk of identity theft by asking employees to post certain information online, such as their birthday, place of work, education or work background
- Risk of being accidentally exposed to inappropriate material (pornography, violence) for instance, by clicking on a fraudulent email link
- Employees are stressed as they are asked to deal with public messages during an online social media crisis
- Unpleasant colleagues bullying other employees on social media
- Risk of employees exposed to blackmail as they may have access to valuable data on digital systems
The Cyber Security Landscape
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.