Exploring security: the Access Control Live Lab
- how can we grant access to an authorised user who has forgotten their key?
- can the system detect tailgaters and modify the security status of the compromised zone?
- when an authorised user approaches a door, can the system unlock the door just-in-time?
- can multiple sources of identity be combined into a confidence level rating and used to balance the risk between usability and security?
- can a user’s behavioural patterns be used to authenticate or increase confidence in their identity?
Cyber Security: Safety at Home, Online, in Life
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.