Family focus – the social context of disability
- People with disabilities have medical needs
- People with disabilities have problems with learning
- People with disabilities are dependent on others
- People with disabilities need specialised services
- It is important to understand the cause of disability
Education for All: Disability, Diversity and Inclusion
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.