ePortfolio Activity 2(b)
ePortfolio ActivityYou are now ready to try ePortfolio Activity 2(b), to design a Blended Learning Classroom Lesson Plan. Here is a PDF template or MS Word template to help you complete this task. You don’t need to post the lesson plan in this Step.The ePortfolio activity states:Propose an active blended learning plan, based on the principles of constructive alignment which includes an aligned class learning outcome, activities, and assessment . Use the following headings as a guide to developing your lesson plan or use the template.
- Learning Outcome – consider a learning outcome for one lesson not necessarily a course learning outcome.
- Who are the learners – consider cultural background, postgraduate/undergraduate.
- Pre Class Independent Activity (prior to class) – consider what will your students do to be prepared for the in-class activity, and what do you need to prepare for the pre-class activity
- In-Class Collaborative Activity – consider how will your students be engaged in-class.
- Post-Class Activity (Independent or Collaborative) – consider what will students do after the in-class activity is completed.
- Assessment – describe a formative or summative assessment task that you would ask your students to complete in order to assess whether they have met the intended learning outcome.
- Evaluation / reflection – Evaluate how your active blended classroom lesson went.
Introduction to Educational Design in Higher Education
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.