Nutrition and the immune system
This is an additional video, hosted on YouTube.
Find out moreTo find out more about the current thinking and research related to this area, consider exploring the following links. We hope you find them useful.
- NNedPro – Combatting COVID-19: A 10-point summary on diet, nutrition and the role of micronutrients
- COVID-19 / Coronavirus – Advice for the General Public
- COVID-19 tips and resources
- eatright.org – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- British Dietetic Association (BDA) – There is no diet to prevent Coronavirus
Want to keep
learning?This content is taken from
Monash University online course,
Food as MedicineView Course
- Immune Function and Micronutrient Requirements Change over the Life Course
Food as Medicine
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.