Where to next?
- how to lay a strong foundation for inclusive team practices
- how to manage different communication, problem-solving and decision-making styles
- how to empower participation and resolve conflict in culturally diverse teams
- how to combine ideas and perspectives of diverse team members
- how to address social gaps and language barriers in GVTs.
Your taskWhat are you looking forward to learning about next week?Share your thoughts or questions in the comments.
Leading Culturally Diverse Teams in the Workplace
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.