Reflecting on your professional development
Final reflection gridTake a moment now to complete your final weekly reflection grid for this course.Your reflecting grids and your self-audit provide useful evidence to record and show your professional development. You can take any remaining questions from your reflection grids to the Q&A on the next step.
- Engage students through linking STEM curriculum learning with careers, providing a real-life understanding of your subject and its relevance in future career paths.
- Develop meaningful encounters for students with employers, linked to the teaching of your STEM subject.
- Improve your curriculum content by applying a STEM careers learning journey approach.
- Evaluate the impact of linking curriculum learning to careers contribute to discussions about careers education in your school or college.
How has your practice changed?
- Access the self-audit task and complete it.
- At the end of the survey, click My responses.
- Click Download as PDF.
- Save the PDF where you will be able to retrieve it as evidence of your development on this course.
Well done for reaching the final part of the course, where you’ll review your learning and record your professional development.
ReviewAfter completing the reflection tasks above, identify one aspect of your practice you have developed the most and one aspect you wish to further develop. Share these in the comments below.
Linking Curriculum Learning to STEM Careers
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.