Finding the ‘right’ balance
- When you’re studying hard and you don’t look after yourself by eating unhealthily and not exercising.
- You’ve left your course work to the last minute and now have to deal with multiple deadlines which are all due the same week.
- You hang out with all your new friends who all have different timetables and workloads to you, leaving you with no time to yourself or to study.
- You have to work your part-time job instead of revising for an upcoming exam.
- You meet that ‘someone’ and nothing else matters now.
Live Smart: Your Essential Guide to Living at University
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.