Goodbye from your educators!
- Discuss definitions of peace, conflict, and violence and their relationship to the health professions
- Understand the different types of medical peace work that health care professionals can participate in globally and locally
- Recognise and respond to various forms of violence in health practice.
- The Medical Peace Work textbook free to download
- Seven online courses
- Twelve case studies
- Copies of the weeks you just finished
Let us know what your thoughtPlease give us your feedback on this course by completing this short post-course survey.
Medical Peace Work
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.