- Center for Mindfulness (Founded by Jon Kabat-Zinn)
- Kristin Neff (Self-compassion researcher)
- Smiling Mind (free mindfulness app)
- Oxford Mindfulness Centre to the Mindfulness
- Centre for Mindfulness Research & Practice in Wales
- Mark Williams and Danny Penman
Mental health disclosureThis course is not designed to be therapeutic for any particular physical or mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, psychosis and post-traumatic stress. So if you have any significant health concerns, we ask you not to discuss personal details about this on a public forum such as this, and we strongly encourage you to seek professional advice and support.
- National Mental Health Commission: 24 Hour Emergency Services in Australia
- spur: Mental health support: Links to various crisis counselling services and information networks around the world.
- Befrienders Worldwide: Volunteer action to prevent suicide
- NHS mental health helplines: Helplines in the UK
Want to keep
learning?This content is taken from
Monash University online course,
Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak PerformanceView Course
- Richard Chambers at TEDxUniMelb
- Jon Kabat-Zinn at Google
- Matthieu Ricard
- Kristin Neff TED
- Tara Brach
- Room To Breathe: Documentary on mindfulness in schools
- The Connection: Documentary and ebook on the mind-body relationship
- Mindfulness for Life by Dr Craig Hassed and Dr Stephen McKenzie
- Mindful Learning: Reduce stress and improve brain performance for effective learning by Dr Craig Hassed and Dr Richard Chambers
- Mindful Relationships: Creating genuine connection with ourselves and others by Dr Richard Chambers and Margi Ulbrick
- The Mindful Home by Dr Craig and Deirdre Hassed
- Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness by Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Radical Acceptance: Awakening the Love that Heals Fear and Shame by Tara Branch
- Self Compassion by Kristin Neff
- Buddha’s Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness, Love, and Wisdom by Rick Hanson
- Altered Traits: Science Reveals How Meditation Changes Your Mind, Brain, and Body
Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.