Safeguard Yourself and Your Customers
- Advice provided by staff where a client or customer has relied upon this information to make a decision that may cause loss
- Servicing customers through the provision of goods where damage or loss could occur during transport
- Public liability where a product may cause some form of injury or death
- Technological risk around website hacking or hijacking where private and confidential information is taken in relation to the organisation and its customers.
- Compulsory: worker insurances for compensation due to injury, accident or death.
- Essential: fire for the protection of assets; public liability to cover you from personal injury or property damage due to your negligence
- Other: professional indemnity, leasing, loss of profit, personal accident or sickness, goods in transit etc.
DiscussionWhat are some insurances or considerations Jordan will need to include in her business planning?Post your ideas to the Comments area.
Online Business: Planning for Success
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.