Reflections on your interventions
Projects mentioned in Stephen and Susie’s feedback:
You might want to open these links in a new tab. To do this, right-click on a PC or control+click on a Mac, and select ‘Open Link in New Tab’.
- Jacqueline Fletcher, “A Permaculture Design for Living with Biodiversity.”
- Anonymous, “Strings.”
- Su Colman, “Bee Friendly.”
- Andy Ashcroft, “Wikipedia: a free encyclopedia article —’ New Arkists.”
- Janet Mackinnon, “Thames Gateway.”
- Susanne Scharnowski, “A Sense of Place, a Taste of Home: Political and Cultural Identity in Discourses around Food and Farming (Britain, Germany, US).”
- Peter Ahrens, “Plant Natives.”
- Iain Morrison, “Fishing down the line.”
- Nina Owen, Wild seed packets.”
Environmental Humanities: Remaking Nature
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.