Combining subject knowledge and context
- relevant to students’ lives and interests at present;
- relevant to situations students may encounter at some point in their lives;
- related to technological developments likely to be of interest to students;
- relevant to students’ possible future careers;
- linked to recent scientific research and innovations;
- linked to industry.
Identify and shareChoose one of the four key biological processes involving osmosis that are summarised on the sheet we introduced earlier:
- TransportFind and share an inspirational teaching context for the process that you have chosen.
Teaching Biology: Inspiring Students with Plant Science
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.