- The 2020 UPCEA Annual Conference is taking place in Boston, Massachusetts, USA from 18-20 March 2020. Holly Shiflett, PhD, Director, North American Partnerships, FutureLearn and Brian Breen, Chief Corporate Engagement and Partnerships Officer, University of California Irvine Division of Continuing Education, will be presenting a session on Developing a Microcredential on Wednesday, 18 March at 4:30 PM.
- Kathryn Skelton, Chief Transformation Officer, FutureLearn will be delivering a keynote, Evolution of Digital Education, during the session: What will international education look like 20 years from now? from 3:30 PM on Wednesday 25 March at UUK’s International higher education forum 2020 held in Imperial College London, UK.
- Join Matt Jenner, Learner Experience Lead, FutureLearn presenting with José A. Ruipérez Valiente, MIT on the topic of Macro MOOC Learning Analytics: Exploring Trends Across Global and Regional Providers MOOCs themed session from 10:30 AM on Friday 27 March at the Learning Analytics & Knowledge Conference in Frankfurt, Germany #LAK20.
- Simon Nelson, CEO of FutureLearn and Josh Nester, Education Director of SEEK will be on a panel Rethink, Redesign: How online platforms are transforming Higher Education at 2:45 PM on Tuesday 31 March during the ASU GSV Summit in San Diego, USA. Join FutureLearn in the Mission Beach B meeting room on the third floor where we will be hosting the following sessions:
- The Future of Learning by Simon Nelson, CEO of FutureLearn from 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM on Monday 30 March.
- What lies between OPMs and MOOC platforms? The evolving EdTech market hosted by Josh Nester, Education Director at SEEK. Featuring Jeff Maggioncalda, CEO of Coursera, Simon Nelson, CEO of FutureLearn and Denise Pitt, CEO of OES 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM on Monday 30 March
- Three variants talk online enablement for development markets hosted by Chris Shep, Corporate Development at SEEK. Featuring David Stofenmacher, CEO of UTEL, Gustavo Rahmilevitz, CEO of Alumia and Jade Roth, CEO of AVENU 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM on Tuesday 31 March.
To register your interest in any of these ASU GSV sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Research insights