Our openness principles
- Opening up educational resources for use and re-use is a moral good and our staff and partners should look to contribute to the stock of open educational resources.
- Individual learners and visitors to our site must feel confident that they can participate in a safe and secure environment for learning, which respects the content they generate as part of their learning.
- The rich public discussions of our community of learners should be made available for the benefit of learners, anywhere.
- Partner universities and content suppliers need to be able to make their own decisions about how their materials and contributions are used so that more and more free online courses can be offered worldwide.
- FutureLearn must safeguard its ability to deliver its mission of creating a sustainable enterprise that produces ever larger and better learning experiences for its community.