You’ve been invited by Accenture Skills to Succeed and Young Enterprise Scotland to join an online course on FutureLearn
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to...
- Describe what user experience (UX) is and why it is important
- Explain the foundations of UX design and the impact it can have on your business
- Identify the key approach, attitude and process elements which are necessary for UX design
- Describe the ‘design’, ‘develop’ and ‘release’ stage of the UX process and what ‘user journeys’ are
- Identify the concepts of information architecture and the importance of good structure for usability
- Identify the concepts and explain reasons for creating prototypes
- Explain the how and why of drawing wireframes, the importance of low-to-high detail and the benefits of interactive prototypes