You’ve been invited by University of Reading to join an online course on FutureLearn
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to...
- Find, evaluate, and use good quality sources in your academic work
- Know what you need to construct a citation
- Recognise the importance of audience and purpose in all forms of communication at university
- Structure your academic work clearly and effectively
- Discuss what critical thinking means and apply it in your studies and in the wider world
- Identify what you need to be successful and who can help you get there