By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Describe machine learning
- Implement a machine learning pipeline using Amazon SageMaker
- Use managed AWS machine learning services for forecasting
- Use managed AWS machine learning services for computer vision
- Use managed AWS machine learning services for natural language processing
- Critically evaluate the limits of machine learning models and their ethical implications
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any information relating to your microcredential.
From 23 Oct 2023
AWS: Machine Learning Foundations
Develop highly sought-after skills to design and deploy machine learning models on the cloud with the AWS Academy.
10 hours per week
Your submitted assessment will be marked and graded by academic experts from The Open University. You’ll continue to have ongoing access to the course materials.
10 UK credits at Undergraduate level from The Open University and a Certificate
Academic credits are awarded on passing the final assessment. These will be at undergraduate level 5 of the Framework for Higher Education (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) / level 8 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.
As the UK’s largest university, The Open University (OU) supports thousands of students to achieve their goals and ambitions via supported distance learning, helping to fit learning around professional and personal life commitments.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020