By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Design cloud architectures based on established principles and best practices
- Configure AWS services to make infrastructure scalable, reliable and highly available
- Demonstrate how AWS managed services can enable greater flexibility and resilience in a cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrate how AWS can improve the performance and reduce the cost of a cloud infrastructure
- Evaluate the AWS Well-Architected Framework to improve cloud architectures
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any announcements relating to your microcredential.
Prior to joining this course, it would be useful for learners to have some fundamental understanding of Python, JSON or other programming languages.
From 12 Jul 2021
AWS Solutions Architect
Discover the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure to architect secure applications on with OU AWS Academy experts.
10 hours per week
You will be ready to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.
A 50% off voucher for the AWS exam will be available to all students who successfully complete this course.
The Open University (OU) is the largest academic institution in the UK and a world leader in flexible distance learning, with a mission to be open to people, places, methods and ideas.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020