By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Interpret financial accounting reports with confidence
- Assess financial reports and suggest how to enhance performance, and manage financial health, risk, and resilience
- Classify cash flows into operating, investing, financing activities and describe their impact on the financial health of a business
- Identify who uses accounting information and what they need from it
- Explain the value of financial statements
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any information relating to your microcredential.
From 25 Mar 2024
Business Management: Financial Accounting for Non-Financial Roles
Develop your accounting skills and knowledge to interpret financial statements, measure business performance and financial health.
10 hours per week
Your submitted assessment will be marked and graded by subject matter experts and you’ll also receive personalised feedback on your work. You’ll continue to have ongoing access to the course materials.
10 UK credits at Undergraduate level from The Open University and a Certificate
Academic credits are awarded on passing the final assessment. These will be at undergraduate level 6 of the Framework for Higher Education (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) / level 10 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.