By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Experiment with different coding resources to create a network automation solution
- Evaluate different coding methodologies to ensure a secure implementation
- Design a DevNet coding and network automation solution based on a given scenario
- Justify your design and coding solution based on a given DevNet scenario
- Produce a DevNet coding and network automation solution, based on your design
- Investigate current secure DevOps practices within a network infrastructure context
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any announcements relating to your microcredential.
From 4 Jul 2022
Cisco: DevOps using DevNet
Gain industry-focused DevOps skills to develop and manage networked systems with this Cisco-endorsed course.
10 hours per week
Once you’ve successfully completed the microcredential, you’ll receive your academic credits from The Open University. You’ll also have ongoing, unlimited access to the course materials.
Passing the Cisco final course-based assessment with 70% or higher at the first attempt grants a significant discount on the optional Cisco DevNet Associate examination.
As the UK’s largest university, The Open University (OU) supports thousands of students to achieve their goals and ambitions via supported distance learning, helping to fit learning around professional and personal life commitments.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020