By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Identify the need for accounting information when managing organisations
- Prepare a budget for planning and control purposes
- Calculate the cost of different types of products, processes and services
- Interpret a variety of different types of information from different information sources
- Evaluate and implement appropriate costing methods to make financial decisions
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any information relating to your microcredential.
From 25 Mar 2024
Business Management: Fundamentals of Management Accounting
Develop your accounting skills and knowledge to help you make better business decisions and achieve your professional goals.
10 hours per week
Your submitted assessment will be marked and graded by subject matter experts and you’ll also receive personalised feedback on your work. You’ll continue to have ongoing access to the course materials.
10 UK credits at Undergraduate level from The Open University and a Certificate
Academic credits are awarded on passing the final assessment. These will be at undergraduate level 6 of the Framework for Higher Education (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) / level 10 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.