By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Engage with key concepts in the ITIL 4 framework that build upon Lean, Agile, DevOps and other practices and how these enable business value to be co-created
- Understand the seven guiding principles of ITIL 4
- Apply the ITIL service value system
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Apply the ITIL practices with a focus on 15 of these, of which 7 will be covered in detail
From 9 Nov 2020
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management: : A FutureLearn course by QA
Comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in the delivery of IT-enabled services in a modern digital organisation.
6 hours per week
Introduction | The Key Concepts of Service Management
- What is ITIL?
- Co-creation of Value through Service
- Service Relationships
- Week 1 Review
The ITIL® Service Value System
- Introducing the SVS and the SVC
- The Service Value System (SVS)
- The Service Value Chain (SVC)
- Week 2 Review
The ITIL® Practices
- 8 ITIL Practices
- Continual Improvement and Change Enablement
- Incident Management and Problem Management
- Service Request Management and Service Desk
- Service Level Management
- Week 3 Review
The ITIL® Guiding Principles | The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The Seven Guiding Principles
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Week 4 Review
Revision and Further Resources
- Mock Exams
- Further Resources
- Conclusion and Next Steps
A ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate in Service Management from Training is provided by QA, accredited by PeopleCert
After you have completed the microcredential, you’ll be issued an official exam voucher with instructions on how to schedule your exam via the PeopleCert online live schedule. You’ll have no more than 12 months to book and attend the exam.
AXELOS is a joint venture company, created in 2013 by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) in the United Kingdom and Capita plc, to manage, develop and grow the Global Best Practice portfolio. AXELOS boasts an already enviable track record and an unmatched portfolio of globally-recognized best practice qualifications.