You’ve been invited by University of Reading to join an online course on FutureLearn
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to...
- Demonstrate competency in and a mindset attuned to systems thinking
- Critique superficial technological and economic 'solutions' that address one issue but ignore the wider effects on interlinked systems
- Assess your own values to identify how what's important to you affects your actions and priorities
- Engage with diverse worldviews and broaden your perspectives on issues of climate and biodiversity
- Practice analysing problems using simple systems mapping tools to help you understand the bigger picture