Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course introduced learners to the importance of business processes when starting a business. The course provided time to plan, share ideas with others and start to document thoughts in a structured business plan.
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
Professor of Enterprise
University of Leeds
average test score
- Discuss the importance of both business processes and information systems by contributing to the course comments.
- Identify the challenges a business faces when managing growth.
- Evaluate the entrepreneur’s business challenge: How can Sophie increase productivity to meet the demands of sales?
- Identify the business processes in a business plan.
- Investigate where your business is going to operate.
- Assess who is involved in the processes.
- Using your own business idea or a company of your choice, investigate the information and systems required to track business processes.
- Record the skills required to design and run the business processes.
- The importance of business processes: controlling operations and technologies
- Efficient business processes: adapting processes to facilitate business growth
- How to improve productivity to meet increased demand
- Information system types within business
- The business plan: business processes and information systems
Issued on 25th January 2018
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from University of Leeds.
Free online course: