Achieve more with Unlimited
For one payment, get access to hundreds of FutureLearn short courses for a year and learn at your own pace. You can also gain digital Certificates of Achievement on all your courses - they’re included in the price. If you gain a digital Certificate of Achievement on any of your courses, you will keep access to the course beyond the year you’ve paid for.
Study as many upgradeable short courses as you like in a year. The year starts from the day you purchase Unlimited. You’ll keep access to your courses for the entire year, so you can learn at your own pace, when and where it suits you. It’s what we call a learn-life balance.
Digital Certificates of Achievement are included on all your courses, once you meet the criteria. If you gain a digital certificate on a short course, you will keep access to the course beyond a year. You will be free to revise any of the content, like articles and videos, to refresh your memory whenever you need to.
Experience a new flexible way to learn
Here’s what you need to know about Unlimited.
What are the benefits of Unlimited?
Being an Unlimited learner means you get:
What courses are included?
Almost all of our short courses! Unlimited includes access to all standalone short courses which offer a Certificate of Achievement, except Paid Upfront courses or Subscription Access courses (including ExpertTracks). To find out if a course is included, set the filter to 'Included in Unlimited' on the short courses page and look for the same label on the course card.Unlimited does not include:
What happens at the end of the year if I don’t buy Unlimited again?
- You’ll keep all of your Certificates of Achievement
- You’ll keep unlimited access to every course where you’ve earned a Certificate of Achievement
- You’ll go back to having the same experience as a free learner on any courses where you haven’t earned a Certificate of Achievement
What about courses I’ve already taken and lost access to?
- If you’ve lost access to any courses in the two weeks before you buy Unlimited, you’ll regain access and receive all the benefits of Unlimited on them. Look for the ‘Included in Unlimited’ label on the course cards on the ‘Your Learning’ page to determine which courses you will keep.
- Unlimited won’t apply to courses where your access expired more than two weeks before your purchase or on courses that you joined before January 2018
How do I renew Unlimited?
A year after you buy Unlimited, your subscription will expire unless you renew it. You’ll keep unlimited access to every course where you’ve earned a Certificate of Achievement, but will lose access to any other enrolments. We will notify you a few weeks before the expiry date to let you know how to pay for the next year. Expect to see an email, and some information on the website about how to renew.
What happens if I don't renew straight away?
If you don’t get round to renewing Unlimited straight away, don’t worry! You will regain access to the courses from your last subscription from the moment that you pay for the next year.