Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
University of Leeds and Institute of Coding
2 weeks, 2 hours per week
- Summarise the structure and terminology of the internet.
- Experiment with the code of existing web pages using browser developer tools.
- Produce basic HTML (with guidance) using browser-based tools.
- Produce basic CSS (with guidance) using browser-based tools.
- Describe how real-world sites and apps build upon the basics.
- How the internet works
- An introduction to coding languages
- Investigating source code
- Styling web pages
- Using HTML and CSS
Issued on 30th July 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: