Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This online course covers the General Data Protection Regulations, the data protections laws, liability of online platforms, new copyright directive and the law associated with Artificial Intelligence.
3 weeks, 1 hour per week
Professor Brian Smith
Director of Academic Enhancement
The University of Law
- Evaluate the General Data Protection Regulations
- Identify the data protection laws
- Describe the liability of online platforms
- Evaluate the new copyright directive
- Investigate the law associated with Artificial Intelligence
- Personal data laws
- Digital intellectual property
- Liability of online platforms
- Laws applicable to AI
Issued on 9th August 2021
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This certificate represents proof of learning. It is not a formal qualification, degree, or part of a degree.
Free online course: