Certificate of Achievement
has completed the following course:
This course offered a practical approach to moving teaching and student support online rapidly. Learners reflected on their own work, adapted their approaches, and connected with a global community of educators in order to get started and keep going with online teaching in uncertain times.
3 weeks, 2 hours per week
Head of Learning
- Develop plans to set your students up for success
- Create and share approaches and techniques for maintaining continuity while moving teaching and learning online
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of moving classes from face-to-face to online
- Identify techniques and approaches for engaging your students online
- Adapt your practice to the online context
- Collect, review and evaluate student feedback on your new approaches
- Discuss how to manage the personal impact of teaching online
- Getting started with online teaching
- Preparing your students for successful online learning
- Using tools designed for creating, sharing and re-mixing plans for learning
- Building and sharing a library of learning designs as a community of teachers
- Bringing lessons learned from teaching online into your everyday practice
- Collecting and responding to student feedback
- Reflecting on how we teach online and making iterative improvements
- Navigating the personal impact of teaching and learning online
Issued on 17th April 2020
The person named on this certificate has completed the activities in the transcript above. For more information about Certificates of Achievement and the effort required to become eligible, visit futurelearn.com/proof-of-learning/certificate-of-achievement.
This learner has not verified their identity. The certificate and transcript do not imply the award of credit or the conferment of a qualification from FutureLearn.
Free online course: