Weekly study1 hour
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Extra BenefitsFrom $49
Introduction to Innovation and Technology in Legal Services
Learn how tech is changing legal services
From AI voice assistants to self-driving cars, technological innovation is changing the way society operates. This revolution is not leaving the legal profession untouched, with tech transforming the way lawyers can deliver their services.
On this course, you’ll discover the tools and ideas that are driving these big changes.
You’ll study the principles of innovation and how tech disruption is affecting legal services, analysing AI and automation – what they mean and how they are changing the way lawyers do their jobs.
Understanding these topics is crucial for aspiring 21st-century lawyers.
- The Legal Profession, Past and Present
- Society and Technology
- Market for Legal Services
- Legal Innovation
- Legal Technology
- Artificial Intelligence • Automation
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore how the legal profession and market for legal services operate
- Describe the effects of huge advances in technology on the profession and society in general
- Explain the effects of tech and disruption on the traditional model of Legal Services
- Evaluate how technology will change the way that Lawyers do their jobs
- Discuss how important ethics are in a changing legal industry
- Describe the process of Innovation and the effects of Innovation in Law
Who is the course for?
This course is primarily aimed at undergraduates and A-Level students who are interested in or are already studying law or law with programs.
It would also appeal to lawyers who want a basic introduction to the technological changes occurring in the industry.
Tech companies who are looking to expand into the legal sector and require an understanding of the basics of legal innovation and technology would also benefit.
The course does not assume prior knowledge of any of the learning outcomes.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get:
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Do you know someone who'd love this course? Tell them about it...
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.