Weekly study4 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Fashion Management: Brands, Communication & Distribution
Explore the world of fashion communication and branding
Get a world-class introduction on how to create a fashion brand, and then communicate that identity to an audience over social media.
Examine what it means to create a unique brand, and what modern consumers are looking for in terms of digital communication and fashion experience.
Discover how to create a fashion brand identity
You’ll explore what the building of a fashion brand entails, how fashion can play a positive societal role, and what they can represent beyond just clothes.
Understand what creating a brand identity means in the real world, and study the role of artistic directors in shaping what a fashion brand can look like.
Study the relationship between the fashion industry and social media
Social media and digital marketing has transformed the way fashion brands are able to reach an audience. On this course, you’ll identify just how the digital economy has transformed fashion, and how a fashion brand can tap into digital trends and social media channels.
You’ll get a firm grounding in the essentials of digital communication itself, what it means in the fashion industry, and how fashion has become part of the entertainment industry in the “age of awareness”.
Get fashion management training from experts
No one knows the nuances of the fashion industry better than the educators at Institut Français de la Mode, one of Paris’s top fashion schools.
You’ll leave this course with confidence in your understanding of fashion branding and communication, ready to progress to the next stage of this Fashion Management ExpertTrack.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore how to build a brand identity
- Explain how to translate a brand identity into the consumer experience
- Explore how to communicate a brand identity
Who is the course for?
Whether you’re a business student looking to specialise your skills for work in fashion or you’re a career changer trying to break into the fashion industry, this course will give you a thorough grounding in the fashion business from multiple professional perspectives.
Alongside students and professionals, this course will be beneficial if you’re already working in fashion as a product manager, product developer, designer, collection manager, business developer, or in fashion PR and communications to bring your skills up-to-date and in line with the fashion market today.
What software or tools do you need?
There are no specific entry requirements for this ExpertTrack except for a passion for fashion business and a desire to grow and specialise your business skills as a fashion professional.
You will need a strong grasp of the English language as the course is delivered in English.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends