Weekly study4 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 8 of 8
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Personal Trainer's Toolkit: Building a Fitness Community, Client Retention for Trainers
Build an online fitness community with engaging content for client retention.
This online Short Course designed by CQUniversity, outlines how fitness professionals can develop retention strategies to maintain existing clients, keep programs and business fresh, value-add to existing clients, develop client-trainer trust, and develop additional revenue through other services. Feedback and client follow up opportunities are outlined with a range of activities explained to engage and inspire client-trainer relationships. By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of the client connection, follow up and organic marketing to build relationships in a fitness community
- Implement day to day activities that will ensure clients check in with the fitness business on a daily basis, whether they are physically in your classes or not
- Establish systematic procedures to reduce workload and also a sense of community for members and clients
- Identify the type of fitness community, philosophies you want clients to adopt and embrace
- Identify simple strategies that fitness professionals can adopt for follow up and feedback
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Describe the basics of the client connection, follow up and organic marketing to build relationships in a fitness community/
- Design day to day activities that will ensure clients check in with the fitness business on a daily basis, whether they are physically in your classes or not.
- Create systematic procedures to reduce workload and also a sense of community for members and clients.
- Identify the type of fitness community, philosophies you want clients to adopt and embrace.
- Identify simple strategies that fitness professionals can adopt for follow up and feedback.
Who is the course for?
Fitness professionals and business owners looking to support client retention
Who developed the course?
CQUniversity is Australia’s leading regional university.
Our courses are designed alongside industry and many include hands-on, practical learning experiences and project-based learning. Our commitment to making real-world knowledge and skills accessible to all has seen us being awarded global recognition. We are ranked among the top 2% of Universities in the world.
World rankingTop 500Source: QS World University Rankings 2020
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends