Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 6
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Dynamics 365: Working with Power Platform Automation
Streamline your business processes using automation
Bringing automation to your business processes benefits both employees and the wider organisation.
You can increase productivity among employees by automating repetitive tasks. This allows the user to focus on other goals that will help with business objectives. Automation can also help with consistency. Often, when employees perform the same task over and over again, they could take shortcuts or make errors. With automation, you can help ensure consistency.
This three-week course will teach you how to use automation within the Power Platform and how you can use different tools to increase the efficiency of your business processes.
Understand automation with Power Platform
You’ll delve into Power Platform and the tools you can use to build automation. You’ll understand how to create custom apps as well as using many of the prebuilt MS Dynamics 365 apps to help automate processes easily and effectively.
You can then use these skills to bring more automation processes into your organisation.
Build automations using Microsoft Flow
On completing the course, you’ll be comfortable with building automations that span multiple systems. With Power Platform and Microsoft Flow, you’ll learn different processes that can combine to create organised and more efficient business solutions.
By understanding how to automate certain tasks, you’ll have more time to focus on what needs your attention most – driving productivity in your organisation.
This course is part of the ExpertTrack ‘Business Applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform for Sales Functional Consultants’, improving your skills in your role as Sales Functional Consultant.
- Platform Automation & Business Rules
- Microsoft Workflows & Working with CDS
- Business Processes Flows & Apps
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Identified automation options available in the Power platform
- Identified when to use what automation
- Demonstrated the use of business rules
- Performed business process flows
Who is the course for?
This course provides a thorough introduction to the Microsoft Power Platform and is aimed at general business users.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends