- Duration4 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 6
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Dynamics 365: Using Power Platform Applications
Optimise your operations using Microsoft Power Platform
Enhance your operations within your organisation and learn the capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform. On this four-week course, you’ll learn alongside globally-recognised experts to understand how to enhance your business processes.
This course will provide you with a strong foundational knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform, giving you a solid base to build from.
Understand the functions and capabilities of Power Platform
You’ll delve into Microsoft Power Platform, making the most of its functions to help develop and build complex business solutions.
You’ll understand the full breadth of the platform’s capabilities and learn how to analyse and draw data visualisations for more insights. You’ll also learn how to automate routine tasks to help you save time, build virtual agents for communication, and standardise best practices.
Gain practical experience and transferable skills
By the end of this course, you’ll gain knowledge of Power Platform and understand how to put this into practice.
You’ll know how to build a basic model-driven application, apply administrator options, and evaluate what platform components are, which will help you in your organisation. You’ll also understand how to manage user’s access to data and functionality within a security process.
A good understanding of Power Platform gives you the ability to turn your data into useful insights and how to use these insights to automate your business processes.
This course is part of the ExpertTrack Business Applications with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform for Sales Functional Consultants, improving your skills in your role as Sales Functional Consultant.
- Course Introduction and The Power Platform
- Data Model
- Other Entity Options & Building Model-Driven Applications
- Building Canvas Applications
- Security and Final Exam
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Evaluated what platform components are
- Built a basic model driven application on the Power platform
- Managed user’s access to data and functionality using security
- Applied administrator options
Who is the course for?
This course provides a thorough introduction to the Microsoft Power Platform and is aimed at general business users.
Improve as a Sales Consultant or manager by learning how to harness MS Dynamics 365 and Power Platform
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends