Weekly study6 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Master Digital Marketing: Marketing Fundamentals
Use the marketing mix to anticipate customer behavior
To create a successful marketing strategy, an organisation must consider their marketing mix – the set of actions used to promote a brand or product.
On this three-week course, you’ll explore case studies from top brands like Adidas to see the marketing mix in context and examine the use of its core elements.
You’ll also investigate the sales funnel to understand where to use different strategies through each part of the customer’s journey. With this knowledge, you’ll help optimise customer experience and sales, as well as minimising expenditure.
Refine your processes with marketing automation
You’ll look at the different ways you can generate interest in a brand or product such as the use of emails.
To help with this, you’ll explore tactics for building and managing email databases efficiently with automation.
Learn how to improve your customer journey
To improve your lead generation and conversion, you’ll gain an understanding of the whole customer journey to examine where you can improve.
Your customer is at the heart of everything you do, so getting their experience right can lead to increased sales and enhanced brand reputation.
By the end of this course, you’ll have mastered the fundamentals of the marketing mix and customer experience, giving you the skills to start implementing effective strategies right away.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Understand the sales funnel and the role of marketing in sales conversion
- Apply different strategic approaches based upon customer personas
- Apply key tips for effective email marketing
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to move into marketing.
It may be particularly useful if you have your own business and you’re looking to boost sales through small and cost-effective strategies.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends