Weekly study3 hours
Create a Robust Financial Plan for Your Business
This course isn't running right now. We can email you when it starts again, or check out these other courses you might like.
Get a masterclass in how to build a financial plan for your business
Having a credible financial plan lets you determine your business’ fundamental underpinnings – and is key to long-term business success.
On this expert business course, you’ll get an in-depth insight into how to create a complete financial model that will cover your entire financial plan.
You’ll be given examples of what sound business planning looks like, and learn to build this best-practise into your model.
The model encompasses revenue (forecasting revenue monthly for up to three years), staffing (allowing you to plan out positions, hire dates, and salaries), and expenses (with everything flowing into your financial statements). It will also automatically generate your income and cash flow statements.
You’ll create a model that lets you enter the numbers, and watch the plan emerge organically. You’ll come away able to plan for business – and prepare for success.
- Financial planning
- Revenue forecasting
- Understanding financial statements
- Cash flow analysis
- Staffing plan
- Key financial indicators / metrics and what they mean
Date to be announced
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Create a justified revenue forecast that will stand up to investor scrutiny.
- Explain what Gross Margin is and why it’s vitally important to understanding.
- Build a staffing plan, and assess when to use contractors and hire staff.
- Accurately predict your Max Negative Cash Flow and why it’s important to track it closely.
- Explain the difference between Operating Profit and Gross Margin and how each plays into the long term health and growth potential of your business.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to drive your business forward and scale.
- Reflect on how to eliminate any fears you may have about dealing with business financials.
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at entrepreneurs who already own a business, or are considering starting one.
The course features both English and Spanish subtitles.
Who developed the course?
The EntrepreneurNOW! Network (ENN) is dedicated to educating entrepreneurs and corporate business managers on starting, running and growing successful businesses. Our mission is to positively impact the lives of entrepreneurs by allowing them to learn a wide range of business strategies that are key to running a successful business. All of these strategies come directly from very experienced entrepreneurs who have run successful businesses and learned so much in the process.