Weekly study4 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
CRM Fundamentals and Practice: Introduction to Salesforce
Do you want to build better relationships with your customers? You will need the right tools and insights to do that - strong CRM skills allow you to analyse and improve customer experience across a range of platforms. Providing these clients with great customer experience is the key to closing sales, and inspiring customer loyalty.
CRM is critical for modern organisations seeking to gain a competitive edge. That’s why the industry was worth $50 billion in 2019 and is one of the fastest-growing software types.
Learn fundamental CRM skills
In this insightful course, you will begin to learn how to use Salesforce CRM software to better understand your customers. You’ll learn how to improve customer experience, and how to use CRM data to power data-driven decision making. Ultimately, you will be able to design and execute a winning customer experience strategy for your organisation with your new CRM skills.
Begin to learn how to use Salesforce to improve customer experience
CRM systems likes Salesforce are designed to help you manage customer relationships effectively and efficiently. These platforms provide customer data, giving you a joined-up view of each customer and your organisation’s history with them.
Alongside simple customer relationship management, customer data generated from CRM systems can be used to improve customer experience more widely. In the age of analytics and big data, data-driven decision-making processes are key to gaining a competitive advantage.
This course has been designed in collaboration with Salesforce, the world’s most popular CRM software solution, with a 19% market share. It counts over 150,000 customers, including 83% of Fortune 500 companies.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Recognise key capabilities of Salesforce
- Identify administration fundamentals and how to set them up in Salesforce
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at professionals seeking to improve customer experience and success through using CRM systems. It would be suitable for early-career professionals, those looking to move to CRM roles, or biz dev, product, or marketing professionals.
What software or tools do you need?
During the ExpertTrack we’ll be using the Salesforce Trailblazer platform.
In collaboration with
Endorsers and supporters
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends